Rocky Point‘s Blackwood Mulch is the ultimate environmental good news story!
Made from sustainably sourced timber this striking black mulch, which was once destined for landfill, is now a sustainable, natural way to nourish and protect your garden for up to 12 months.
AVAILABLE IN: 50L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Blackwood Mulch:
- Insulates soils against extreme hot or cold temperature
- Coloured with long lasting colours to add a striking edge to your garden
- Colours lasts up to 12 months Suppresses weed growth
- Breaks down slowly
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Environmentally friendly, created from recycled waste timber products
- A great way to add value and quickly refresh the appearance of any home
- Safe for children and pets
PAIR BLACKWOOD MULCH
WITH COCO PRO AND…
How do I use Blackwood Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Blackwood Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Blackwood Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|50L||52 bags||2-RP-BLK-50||9 338456 001328|