Plants flourish in Rocky Point low-odour Cow Manure because of its ability to simultaneously increase
water retention whilst boosting nutrient-producing microbial activity.
This dual action effect is perfect for growing healthy veggies and is safe to use on any plant in your
Certified organic this enriched blend of composted, mature cow manure is a natural choice for any
gardener looking to grow healthy produce at home.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Cow Manure:
- Cow Manure is fully composted, therefore very low in odour
- Provides excellent amounts of organic matter and nutrient into the soil
- Cow Manure is a great retainer of moisture for the soil
- Improves the soil structure and encourages earthworms and microbial activity
- Product is environmentally friendly
- Promotes plant growth in a natural organic way
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certified Organic Allowed Input
How do I use Cow Manure?
The fully composted enriched formula can be added into in-ground garden beds, raised garden beds and planter boxes.
Use as a Soil Improver
- After removing weeds, apply a 50 - 100mm layer of Cow Manure over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150mm.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|30L||16kg||84 bags||GMRPCOW30||9 338456 000802|