A feast for the senses Rocky Point‘s Cypress Mulch has a beautiful timber-chip look and a fresh forest aroma.
Used close to your home this eco-friendly mulch will deter termites and suppress weed growth in both ornamental and native gardens.
Often used as a garden feature, Cypress Mulch is perfect for ornamental and native gardens alike.
AVAILABLE IN: 50L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Cypress Mulch:
- Termite deterrent
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Improves soil structure for acid-loving plants
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Encourages earthworms
- Cypress Mulch breaks down slowly, enriching the soil through microbial activity
- Suppresses weed growth
- 100% organic and natural
- Highly decorative and aromatic
- Prevents soil erosion
How do I use Cypress Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Cypress Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Cypress Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|50L||52 bags||MURPCYP50||9 338456 000505|