The ideal mix for your potted plants
A quality organic blend great for indoor and outdoor plants
Greenworld Organics All Purpose Potting Mix is a high quality blend that meets strict performance standards for a high grade potting mix.
- Quality organic blend
- Great for indoor and outdoor plants
- Suitable for all container sizes
- Rich organic compost
- Trace elements for a healthy start
- Excellent wettability and water holding capacity
Used successfully by growers with excellent results; it provides good aeration, excellent wettability, and contains additives to ensure adequate drainage.
Greenworld Organics All Purpose Potting Mix is the ideal media for a vast range of plant types. It is continuously performance tested to ensure quality and consistency for the home gardener or professional grower alike.
- A quick start and short term feed for all plants
- Pots, podiums, and planter boxes
- Re-potting all types of plants
- Freshly rooted cuttings
- Indoor and outdoor plants in any containers
AVAILABLE IN: 25 L BAGS
It is recommended to wear gardening gloves when handling and using all planting materials. In general most plants need re-potting at least twice a year. Before re-potting, give your plant a thorough wetting down and choose a bigger pot, at least one third bigger than the initial pot.
- Place a small amount of Greenworld Organics All Purpose Potting Mix in the base of the pot.
- Position the plant in the centre of the pot; fill around the edges to within 20mm of the top of the pot with potting mix.
- Press down gently. Water in well.
Our 25L bag of potting mix will easily re-pot the following;
- 18 x 6” pots (15cm)
- 5 x 8” pots (20cm)
- 3 x 10” pots (25cm)
- 2 x 12” pots (30cm)
Be aware that volume measurements are based off standard depth pots with diameters as above.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|All Purpose Potting Mix||25 L||11 kg||90 bags||GMGWPOT25||933 845 600 1403|