Ideal for the reawakening of all gardens
Rich composted Chicken Manure great for all plants and vegetables
Greenworld Organics Chicken Manure is a brilliant and nutrient enriched blend for your garden.
- Rich Composted Poultry Manure Blend
- Low Odour
- Great For All Plants & Vegetables
- Improves Soil Structure & Water Retention
- Feeds Earthworms & Other Soil Biology
- Excellent Source of Micro-Nutrients
This fully composted product provides an excellent source of nutrition for all plants in need of a quick nitrogen boost. Greenworld Organics Chicken Manure is perfect for use in vegetable and flower gardens along with using around trees and shrubs.
The strict composting process used in the production of Chicken Manure has resulted in a low-odour and safe material to handle. A well-structured soil is essential for plant growth, so consider using Greenworld Organics Chicken Manure in your garden. It is an excellent form of organic matter, and can be added to all soil types prior to planting or to recondition the soil and supply much needed nutrients to plants.
- Improving soil structure & nutrient availability
- Retaining moisture & reinvigorating tired garden beds
- Encouraging soil micro biology
AVAILABLE IN: 25 L BAGS
It is recommended to wear gardening gloves when handling and using all planting materials. Greenworld Organics Chicken Manure can be used in many ways. It is designed to save time and money, and is guaranteed to produce excellent results season after season.
Use as a Soil Conditioner:
- After removing weeds, apply 50-100mm later of Greenworld Organics Chicken Manure over the top of your soil
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150mm
- For best results, leave for approximately 7 days prior to planting.
For Top Dressing around Trees & Shrubs:
- Spread a bag of Greenworld Organics Chicken Manure to at least a 1-2 metre diameter from the trunk (leave a gap of 5-10cm around the trunk) to a depth of 25-50mm
- Water this in slowly and avoid any erosion
- Mulch on top with a feeder, soil improving mulch like Sugar Cane or Lucerne
- Water this layer in well. This will feed the surface root system for months and you will see the results nearly immediately.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Chicken Manure||25 L||11 kg||90 bags||GMGWCHIC25||933 845 600 1465|