Soil Improver & Planting Mix, for
healthier plants with brilliant colour
& increased yields
Active 8 is a well-balanced soil improver and planting mix designed for the home gardener to plant directly into with no fuss.
Active 8 is a tried and tested organic soil improver, designed to be a no-fuss solution for home gardeners. A much loved product that reinvigorates tired soil. Simply add it to your garden beds and turn in with your existing soil for healthier gardens.
This potent product is supercharged with over eight active ingredients including a blend of organic compost, composted chicken and cow manure, blood and bone, gypsum, fish meal, seaweed extract, iron, zeolite and trace elements. This ensures your plants are healthier, producing brilliant colour and increased yields. All of these ingredients combine to create a balanced nutrient rich growing environment to ensure spectacular growth. This Active 8 is suitable for all garden types, but is most popular for preparing vegetable gardens. It can also be used as a planting mix for vegies or other trees and shrubs.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 & 50 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Organic Active 8
- Australian Certified Organic Registered Input
- Creates a balances, nutrient rich growing environment that ensures spectacular growth
- Ideal for planting raised garden beds, planter boxes, herb gardens & large containers
- Active 8 can be used on all garden types, but is best suited for vegetable
- Designed to absorb and retain water
- Ideal in the preparation of planting fruit trees and building up garden beds
- Increases soil nutrient holding capacity
- Reduces the loss of nutrients by avoiding leaching
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certified Organic Allowed Input and to Australian Standards 4454
How do I use Active 8?
The fully composted enriched formula can be added into in-ground garden beds, raised garden beds and planter boxes.
Use as a Soil Improver:
- After removing weeds, apply a 50-100 mm layer of Active 8 over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150 mm.
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100 mm of Active 8 at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Active 8.
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch as required.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Active 8||30 L||16 kg||78 bags||GMRPACT30||9 338456 000017|
|50 L||25 kg||44 bags||GMRPACT50||9 338456 000024|