An organic nutrient boost to enhance
& sustain plant growth
The addition of this low-odour Cow Manure will promote well-structured soil essential for healthy plant growth.
Cow Manure is a certified organic registered garden product; a nutrient enriched premium blend of fully composted, matured cow manure, providing a safe nutrient rich soil conditioner for all gardens. It will also increase water holding capacity and microbial activity while boosting nutrition. This product is safe for all plants, but is especially beneficial to vegie gardens.
Our composting process takes approximately 4 months where the temperature is monitored and the product is turned regularly until it matures. The matured cow manure is then screened and packed into a quality retail pack ready for sale. No short cuts are taken to produce this premium cow manure which is suitable for organic production. Cow Manure is not pelletised.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Cow Manure:
- Cow Manure is fully composted, therefore very low in odour
- Provides excellent amounts of organic matter and nutrient into the soil
- Cow Manure is a great retainer of moisture for the soil
- Improves the soil structure and encourages earthworms and microbial activity
- Product is environmentally friendly
- Promotes plant growth in a natural organic way
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certfied Organic Allowed Input
How do I use Cow Manure?
The fully composted enriched formula can be added into in-ground garden beds, raised garden beds and planter boxes.
Use as a Soil Improver
- After removing weeds, apply a 50 – 100mm layer of Cow Manure over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150mm.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Cow Manure||30 L||16 kg||84 bags||GMRPCOW30||9 338456 000802|