A rich soil blend boosted with
slow release fertiliser and gypsum
Garden Soil is a nutrient enriched natural garden soil designed to rejuvenate and replace what has been lost in healthy soil over the years.
Garden Soil is a nutrient enriched, quality blend designed to rejuvenate and replace what has been lost from once healthy soils. Certified to Australian Standards 4419 for Garden Soils, this product contains screened organic compost, cow manure, sand, gypsum, slow release fertiliser, natural trace elements and minerals. Perfect for improving your soils structure and feeding your plants.
Garden Soil will help to improve soil structure and also slowly feed your plants. This ensures your plants are healthier, producing brilliant colour & increased yields.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Garden Soil:
- Creates a balanced nutrient rich growing environment to ensure spectacular growth
- Garden Soil can be used on all garden types but is best suited for vegetable gardens
- Absorbs and retains water
- Increases soil nutrient holding capacity
- Ideal for the filling of raised garden beds, planter boxes, and large containers
- Contains added natural gypsum for use in hard clay soils
- Reduces loss of nutrients by avoiding leaching
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 4419
How do I use Garden Soil?
Add to existing garden beds:
- After removing weeds, apply a 50-100 mm layer of Garden Soil over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150 mm.
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100 mm of Garden Soil at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Garden Soil.
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch as required.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Garden Soil||30 L||16 kg||72 bags||GMRPSOIL30||9 338456 000314|