A premium low phosphorus soil
for Australian Natives & Proteaceae
Native mix is the ideal in-ground planting soil for your low phosphorus plants such as Australian natives and proteaceae varieties.
Rocky Point Native Mix is a premium planting mix, which has been specially formulated through years of experience crafting professional low phosphorus blends for growers, landscapers, local councils and developers.
This free draining blend provides excelled growing conditions; boosted with controlled release fertiliser to feed your plants for over 8 months, an added granular wetting agent, rock minerals, trace elements, gypsum and iron. Native Mix is particularly suitable for growing native plants, however can be used in all garden bed applications and other plant varieties.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 L BAGS
- Benefits of Rocky Point Native Mix:
Professional grade, low phosphorus specialty mix
- Feeds plants for up to 9 months
- Added granular wetting agent
- Ideal for the proteaceae family
- Ideal for use as a planting mix or a soil improver in a native garden
- Certified soil for Australian natives and other drought tolerant plants
- Added iron, gypsum, rock minerals and trace elements for all round soil health and structure
- Use as a planting mix and general soil (not recommended as a potting mix)
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 4419
How do I use Native Mix?
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100 mm of Native Mix at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Native Mix.
- Drench the Native Mix and plant with water and mulch as required.
As a soil improver in a native plant garden:
- After removing weeds, apply a 50-100 mm layer of Native Mix over the top of your soil.
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150 mm.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Native Mix||30 L||16 kg||72 bags||GMRPNAT30||9 338456 000338|