Hemp Animal Bedding has been designed with small animals and birds (such as poultry, pigeons, household birds) as well as larger animals in mind. This bedding holds natural anti-bacterial properties, is dust-free and has great absorption making it a great choice for a hygienic animal bedding.
Hemp Animal Bedding makes an ultra-comfortable bedding for your pets along with insulating in cooler temperatures. Made from 100% renewable hemp, which has been grown without the use of pesticides or insecticides, prevents any residues being transferred to your animals.
Benefits of Rocky Point Hemp Animal Bedding:
- 100% Hemp Plants
- Long lasting fibre
- Great moisture absorption
- Suitable for all sizes of animals
- Use on its own or blend with other bedding mediums
How do I use Rocky Point Hemp Animal Bedding?
- Remove any hemp bedding, and give the area a good clean out from all existing animal bedding product.
- Apply fresh Hemp Bedding to a depth appropriate to the size of the animal. Small animals like mice may only need a depth of 10-20 mm and larger animals like horses may need up to 100 mm.
- Over time as your animal expels waste onto the bedding, remove the soiled area only and replace with fresh Hemp Bedding.
- Once the bedding has been removed often and the absorbency has lessened, start the process again with completely fresh bedding.
Information for retailers:
|Bale Size||Bale Weight||Bale Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Jumbo||48 bags per pallet||2-RP-HEMP-70||Coming soon|