Ground cellulose paper to be blended with sugar cane or used separately as a paper mash blend for low risk erosion sites such as home lawns, daily cower or mixed in with the cane mulch.
Ideal for holding water, the cellulose will hold 10 times its own weight in water, making the cane / paper blend ideal for holding moisture helping germination of your cover crop or lawn.
Benefits of Rocky Point Mulching Hydromulch
- 100% recycled paper pulp
- Shortened 16mm chop
- Screened to be free of weed seed and pathogens
- Produced from 100% recycled paper pulp
- Mixes easily in all tanks ready for spraying
- A natural product that is long lasting and promotes growth of vegetation
- 100% Australian sourced ingredients, made with care by an Australian family business
- Packaged in the highest quality, easy to handle, quick loading, UV-stabilised compression bales.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|