Good soil biology is the foundation of sustainable vegetation. This is why it is vital to improve soil prior to seed sowing. Rocky Point Revegetation’s Hydro Compost is well-balanced soil improver, which has been designed to conform to the MRTS16 Hydro Compost Specification 7.4.5 Hydro Compost contains a rich blend of organic mature aged compost, macro and micro nutrients, humates and a rich source of microbial communities.
- Our Hydro Compost is designed to be mixed with water and applied through Hydromulch machines.
- Ideal for slopes and batters with poor soil and areas where topsoil is unavailable.
- Designed to absorb and retain water.
- Hydro Compost is prepared and tested under strict conditions and is fully certified to the Australian standard 4454.
- Neutral PH
- Increases Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
- Restores soil by increasing nutrient uptake
- Improves pH levels in existing soil
- Has a greater water holding capacity which reduces leaching of nutrients
- Excellent carbon source and full microbial activity
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|