Here at Rocky Point, we’re big fans of indoor plants, a wander around our offices and homes shows that the proof is in the potting!
Rocky Point Indoor Potting Mix has been developed by our Growing Intelligence Experts to suit a wide variety of indoor plant types. Our unique formula is developed with natural biological controls to prevent fungal gnats in our product.
This tried and tested blend of coir fibre & chip, peat, perlite and other beneficial trace elements deliver micronutrients while your plants grow. Designed to be the ideal balance between water holding, drainage and air flow to help your plants thrive.
Enjoy fresh new plant growth as this mix will feed your indoor plants for up to 9 months, thanks to the controlled release fertiliser addition.
AVAILABLE IN 22L BAGS
Features & Benefits:
- Long-lasting ingredients to make your indoor plant varieties thrive.
- Coir and zeolite hold moisture and nutrients close to roots to stimulate growth.
- Natural biological controls to remove fungal gnats.
- Perlite improves aeration and structure, for a well-drained mix.
- Controlled release fertiliser for healthy growth in foliage for up to 9 months.
How do I use it?
Before re-potting give your plant a thorough wetting down and choose a bigger pot, at least one third bigger than the initial pot.
- Place a small amount of Indoor Potting Mix in the base of the pot.
- Position the plant in the centre of the pot and fill around edges to within 20 mm of the top of the pot with Indoor Potting Mix.
- Press down gently.
- Water in well straight away, and then regularly over the next few weeks depending on plant positioning and time of year.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|22L||96||2-RP-INDPM-22||9 338456 000659|
|10KG Bucket||64||2-RP-INDB-10||9 338456 000666|