A stunning dark-coloured mulch
for a rich contrast to flowers and foliage.
A simple, safe and cost effective solution to add a beautiful pop of colour to any garden or landscape.
Made from 100% untreated timber, this product was once destined for landfill. We have chipped, metal extracted and added a natural black carbon colourant to produce an environmentally friendly, sustainable garden mulch. With regular turning, Black Mulch will last for up to 12 months continuing to impress with a rich finish to your home garden.
Creating an eye catching contrast in your garden, Black Mulch has been created from diverting obsolete timber products away from landfill and recycling them into environmentally friendly garden mulch.
AVAILABLE IN: 40 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Black Mulch:
- Insulates soils against extreme hot or cold temperature
- Coloured with long lasting colours to add a striking edge to your garden
- Colours lasts up to 12 months
Suppresses weed growth
- Breaks down slowly
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Environmentally friendly, created from recycled waste timber products
- A great way to add value and quickly refresh the appearance of any home
- Safe for children and pets
How do I use Black Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Black Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Black Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Black Mulch||40 L||14 kg||72 bags||MURPCCBL40||9 338456 000529|