Black Cypress Mulch
A striking black coloured termite deterring
mulch that will enhance any garden.
A fragrant vibrant black coloured mulch.
This natural termite deterrent is an ideal choice for mulching gardens close to your home. Made as a by-product of plantation cypress pine, we add a rich black colour to make it the perfect decorative addition to your garden. With regular turning, Black Cypress Mulch remains vibrant for up to 12 months under normal conditions.
Black Cypress Mulch will tranform your garden, giving it a real POP with its striking black colour and fragrant smell. Black Cypress Mulch’s rich colour can last for a whole year under normal conditions and with regular turning, the deep black colour will continue to impress.
Our coloured mulch is a nonhazardous, all natural product and is tested rigorously for quality.
AVAILABLE IN: 40 L BAGS
Benefits of Black Cypress Mulch:
- Natural termite deterrent
- Improves soil structure for acid-loving plants
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Encourages earthworms
- Breaks down slowly, enriching the soil through microbial activity
- Suppresses weed growth
- 100% organic and natural
How do I use Black Cypress Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Black Cypress Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Black Cypress Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Black Cypress Mulch||40 L||14 kg||72 bags||MURPBLK40||9 338456 000499|