Pine Bark Mulch
A traditional long lasting mulch to
instantly make over your garden
Pine Bark is a recycled product from renewable pine forests.
As a by-product of locally sources recycled timber, Pine Bark Mulch will continuously enrich and protect your soil as it slowly breaks down. It is a hardy, long lasting, water saving and weed suppressing mulch, which ads a smart finish to your decorative garden.
Pine Bark will continuously enrich and protect your soil as it breaks down slowly. Add a smart finish to your garden with Pine Bark Mulch.
AVAILABLE IN: 50 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Pine Bark Mulch:
- Highly decorative with a pleasant aroma
- Provides savings in watering costs
- Value for money – economical 60 L bag
- Convenient and easy to use
- Pine bark breaks down slowly, enriching the soils through microbial activity
- Suppresses weed growth
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
How do I use Pine Bark Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Pine Bark Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Pine Bark Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Pine Bark Mulch||50 L||13 kg||52 bags||MURPPB50||9 338456 000512|