A vibrant coloured mulch to instantly
enhance the look of your garden.
A simple, safe and cost effective solution to add a beautiful pop of colour to any garden or landscape.
Made from 100% untreated timber which was once destined for landfill. We have chipped, metal extracted and added a natural red iron-oxide colourant to produce an environmentally friendly, sustainable garden mulch. With regular turning, Red Mulch will last for up to 12 months continuing to impress with a rich finish to your home garden.
Creating an eye catching contrast in your garden, Red Mulch has been created from diverting obsolete timber products away from landfill and recycling them into environmentally friendly garden mulch.
AVAILABLE IN: 40 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Red Mulch:
- Insulates soils against extreme hot or cold temperature
- Coloured with long lasting colours to add a striking edge to your garden
- Colours lasts up to 12 months
- Suppresses weed growth
- Breaks down slowly
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Environmentally friendly, created from recycled waste timber products
- A great way to add value and quickly refresh the appearance of any home
- Safe for children and pets
How do I use Red Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Red Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Red Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Red Mulch||40 L||14 kg||72 bags||MURPCCRD40||9 338456 000536|