Tea Tree Mulch
An aromatic dark coloured
mulch that will reduce water usage
and beautify your garden
Tea Tree Mulch is certified as an Organic Registered Garden Product
Tea Tree Mulch is known for its environmentally friendly, stunningly dark coloured, highly aromatic and decorative properties. Made as a by-product of the tea tree oil making process, you will experience considerable water savings and prevent unwanted weed growth by using Tea Tree Mulch for ornamental and native gardens alike.
Tea Tree Mulch is a beautiful, dark, rich coloured mulch which will enhance the look of any garden. It also has a fresh and fragrant aroma.
AVAILABLE IN: 4 SQM BALES
Benefits of Rocky Point Tea Tree Mulch:
- 100% organic and fragrant
- Highly decorative
- Reduces water usage
- Improves soil structure
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Encourages earthworms
Tea Tree Mulch breaks down slowly, enriching the soil through composting
- Suppresses weed growth
- Prevents soil erosion
- Ideal for native gardens
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certfied Organic Allowed Input
How do I use Tea Tree Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Tea Tree Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Tea Tree Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Tea Tree Mulch||4sq||22-23 kg||60 bags||MURPTT4||9 338456 001212|