Water Saving Mulch
A natural dark coloured mulch to
improve water retention & weed control
Made from composted organic materials, Water Saving Mulch will improve any garden space.
Water Saving Mulch protects your plants from harsh temperatures and helps minimise evaporation. This unique product allows you to get the most out of watering and rainfall by maximising the moisture your garden receives. Water Saving Mulch is ideal for mulching new and established garden beds.
Rocky Point Water Saving Mulch is a unique water saving product unlike anything available to the home gardener. With the benefits of natural wetting agents, it has been specifically designed to increase water retention, saving it for when your plants need it most. This mulch has been professionally tested and the results speak for themselves; it will outperform your standard water saving mulch.
AVAILABLE IN: 30L BAGS
One Mulch – Dual Purpose
With only organic materials used Rocky Point Water Saving Mulch has dual purposes;
1. The unique combination of organic mulch, compost, fine fibres and natural wetting agents with the mix interlock; sheltering the soil from harsh temperatures, and holding moisture to keep your garden hydrated.
2. As the mulch breaks down, it adds nutrients back into the soil, increasing natural water retention and restoring carbon providing a valuable food source for microbes, which are essential in transferring nutrients to plants.
Benefits of Rocky Point Water Saving Mulch:
- Acts like a blanket, insulating and protecting the soil beneath
- Over 50% water holding capacity, preventing your soil from drying out and protecting plant root systems
- Enriches and improves natural water retention in soils as it break down
- Interlocking fibres assist in holding the mulch together, and allow for a variety of applications including steeper, sloped surfaces
- When applied at recommended thickness (100 mm), mulch will last for 12+ months before requiring reapplication.
How do I use Water Saving Mulch?
For optimum results and longevity, spread the mulch in garden beds around trees and shrubs at a depth of 100 mm.
Mulch should be kept away from the stem of plants by 100 mm diameter.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Water Saving Mulch||30 L||10 kg||78 bags||MURPSAV30||9 338456 000550|