Water Saving Mulch
A natural dark coloured mulch to
improve water retention & weed control
Made from composted organic materials, Water Saving Mulch will improve any garden space.
Water Saving Mulch protects your plants from extremes of temperature and helps minimise evaporation. The added wetting agent allows you to get the most out of watering and rainfall by maximising the moisture your garden receives.
Water Saving Mulch is ideal for mulching new and established garden beds.
AVAILABLE IN: 30L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Water Saving Mulch:
- Reduces evaporation from the soil
- Improves soil quality and water retention
- Made from organic materials
- Suppresses weed growth
- Protects from extreme hot and cold temperatures
How do I use Water Saving Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Water Saving Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 50-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Once spread, water in Water Saving Mulch to improve water retention and aid in wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Water Saving Mulch||30 L||10 kg||78 bags||MURPWSM30||9 338456 000550|