Organic Gardening just got easier!
From seed to harvest, our organic* soil is the key to healthy plants and a healthier you. Healthy soils can raise nutrient levels in the food we eat. Rocky Point’s Organic* Health Garden Soil contains balanced levels of essential nutrients allowing the maximum uptake for all varieties of leaf, fruit, and root vegetables.
Achieve rapid harvests, and faster food production that’s fresh and ready to eat. Organic* Health Garden Soil improves water absorption and nutrient holding capacity. Our soil is easy to use, long-lasting and can even improve existing soil structure. Perfect for all garden and plant types, this soil is truly exceptional.
This beneficial microbial rich soil is a first of its kind with no fillers and guaranteed to give you long lasting results. Organic Health is the perfect mix of ingredients and organic compounds such as zeolite, high mineral gypsum, microbes, seaweed, compost and more. Combined they deliver nutrition immediately, create stronger healthier more disease and pest resistant plants. Revitalise your garden with the power of nature, choose our Organic* Health Garden Soil for healthy plants, and a healthier planet!
AVAILABLE IN 30L BAGS
Features & Benefits
- Experience rapid harvests, with faster food production, and blooming flowers!
- Produces tastier, nutrient-packed fruit & vegetables.
- Easy to use and long-lasting, no additional fertilisers required until next seasonal planting.
- Proven to encourage soil micro-organisms and improves soil structure.
- Grows healthier plants that are more resilient to pests and disease.
- Perfect for all garden and plant types.
- Suitable for raised garden beds, wicking beds, podiums and in-ground growing.
- 100% Certified Organic* Soil.
How do I use it?
Check Health Warning before use and wear gloves and a mask while working. Wash hands after use.
Building a new garden bed:
- Prepare the area by clearing weeds and placing down a ground cover of either cardboard or weed matt to prevent any weeds from existing soil from popping through.
- Once garden beds have been constructed, fill with Organic* Health Soil.
- Plant plants or seedlings directly into soil, water in immediately after planting.
- Once planted or once seed have shot, use Rocky Point Sugar Cane Mulch to cover the soil.
For planting into the ground:
- Dig a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place at least 100mm of Organic* Health Soil at the bottom of a hole.
- Place the plant in the hole and back fill to ground level with Organic* Health Soil.
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch with Rocky Point Sugar Mulch as required.
Planting tip: To ensure successful root development and seed germination, it’s essential to maintain a consistently moist environment for your plants. This can be achieved by watering them regularly and with a consistent schedule.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|