Organic gardening just got better!
The product of extensive trials, countless iterations and stringent standards, Rocky Point’s long awaited Organic Potting Mix is finally here. Designed to help you grow the freshest, most nutritious, organic produce at home, organic garden
The healthier the growing media, the healthier the plants (and produce) that grow. Organic living is made easy throughout the seasons with Rocky Point Organic* Potting Mix. Studies have shown that organic* crops produce food with higher concentrations of a range of antioxidants than non-organic crops, making them the ideal choice for your kitchen garden – from plot to plate!
Our living soil is microbe rich, adding nutrients from the start for your plants. Combining only the best in premium organic* ingredients like pine bark, coir chip, a rich cow manure compost blend and more, this potting mix has been specifically designed to provide your plants with the ultimate in organic* growing environments, for both indoor & outdoor potted gardens.
With the addition of Rocky Point’s own quick response ActivGrow Organic* Fertiliser Pellets, this blend adds nutrients and minerals such as poultry manure, seaweed, fishmeal, blood and bone, potash, natural gypsum, rock phosphate and zeolite. Your plants will thrive from the first time you use Rocky Point’s Organic* Potting Mix.
AVAILABLE IN 22L BAGS
Features & Benefits
- Certified organic potting mix
- Ideal for growing healthier edible plants
- A unique and sustainable blend
- Packed with essential minerals and nutrients
How do I use it?
Check Health Warning before use and wear gloves and a mask while working. Wash hands after use.
- Before potting give your plant a thorough wetting down and choose a bigger pot, at least one third bigger than the initial pot.
- Place a small amount of Rocky Point Organic* Potting Mix in the base of the pot.
- Position the plant in the centre of the pot and fill around edges to within 20 mm of the top of the pot with Rocky Point Organic* Potting Mix.
- Press down gently.
- Water in well straight away, then regularly over the next few weeks depending on plant positioning and time of year.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|22L||96||2-RP-OPM-22||9 338456 000604|