With its iron-rust colouring and rugged texture Rocky Point’s Outback Mulch reflects Australia’s red centre, and keeps plants nourished and protected from our harsh climate for up to 12 months.
Made from sustainably sourced timber this rusty toned mulch, which was once destined for landfill is now a natural way to accentuate your garden. Perfect for giving your garden that rich, natural, “outback” look.
AVAILABLE IN: 50L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Outback Mulch:
- Insulates soils against extreme hot or cold temperature
- Coloured with long lasting colours to add a striking edge to your garden
- Colours lasts up to 12 months
- Suppresses weed growth
- Breaks down slowly
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Environmentally friendly, created from recycled waste timber products
- A great way to add value and quickly refresh the appearance of any home
- Safe for children and pets
How do I use Outback Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Outback Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Outback Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|50L||52 bags||2-RP-OUT-50||9 338456 001311|