Finely cut and nutrient rich Rocky Point Pea Straw Mulch breaks down naturally to slowly release plant boosting Nitrogen into the soil.
Perfect for edible and flowering gardens, Pea Straw Mulch helps retain moisture, suppress weeds and protect against soil erosion all year round.
Conveniently packed and easy to use, it is both a mulch and soil conditioner. Pea Straw Mulch is perfect for all gardens and potted plants and is suitable to use all year round.
AVAILABLE IN: 18 SQM BALES
Benefits of Rocky Point Pea Straw Mulch:
- Saves watering & improves water retention
- High in Nitrogen & other beneficial organic nutrients
- Encourages worms & enriches soil
- Significantly boosts soil microbiology
- Protects soil against erosion & extremes of temperature
- Pea Straw is a great worm food and will promote worm activity
- Reduces fertilising costs
How do I use Pea Straw Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Pea Straw Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Pea Straw Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Bale Size||Bale Weight||Bale Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|18sq||48 bags||2-RP-PEA-18||9 338456 001243|