With an attractive texture, and the ability to protect and enrich your soil, Rocky Point‘s Pine Bark Mulch is proof that you can have looks and brains!
A by-product of locally sourced timber, this long lasting, water saving, weed suppressing mulch is great news for your garden, and even better news for the environment!
AVAILABLE IN: 50L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Pine Bark Mulch:
- Highly decorative
- Provides savings in watering costs
- Value for money – economical 50 L bag
- Convenient and easy to use
- Pine bark breaks down slowly, enriching the soils through microbial activity
- Suppresses weed growth
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
How do I use Pine Bark Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Pine Bark Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Pine Bark Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|50L||13kg||52 bags||MURPPB50||9 338456 000512|