Professional Potting Mix
Versatile potting mix for indoor and outdoor plants – with 40% Coir
Featuring premium quality slow and controlled release fertilisers, Coco Pro feeds and nourishes plants for over 14 months.
Coco Pro’s professional nursery grade ingredients, together with a unique blend of coconut fibre and chip, act as an organic water saver and root stimulator to help a wide range of plants flourish in a natural, healthy growing environment. From vegetables and herbs, to large flowering ornamentals, from large terracotta pots to small seed boxes, Coco Pro makes the earth better in so many ways!
AVAILABLE IN: 10L & 30L BAGS
This production quality mix contains a blend of; slow and controlled released fertilisers which will feed your plants for up to 14 months; Coconut Fibre and Chip which act as organic water savers and root stimulators; and many other premium ingredients.
Designed to replace the need for multiple specialty potting mix bags, Coco Pro is ideal for:
- All potted fruit trees, vegetables & herbs
- Azaleas, Gardenias & Camellias
- Annuals & Perennials
- African Violets
- Magnolias & Roses
- Bromeliads & Cymbidiums
- Palms & Ferns
Benefits of Rocky Point Coco Pro:
- Professional Grade Potting Mix
- Trace Elements for Plant Multivitamins
- Added Fertilisers Feed Plants for Over 14 Months
- Balances Moisture & Airflow for Better Root Growth
- Greater Weight Content of Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser
- Granular Wetting Agent
- 40% Coconut Fibre & Chip
- A Total of 19 Ingredients
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 3743 for a Premium Grade Potting Mix
What’s in Coco Pro?
- Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser – For 14 months of sustained feeding
- Granular Wetting Agent – For maximum water retention
- Coconut Fibre & Coconut Chip – An organic water saver & root stimulator
- Zeolite – For less fertilising & less watering
- Fish & Seaweed Extracts – For stronger healthier plant growth
- Trace Elements – Plant multivitamins
- Sulphate of Potash – For more flowers & juicier fruit
- Microbial Stimulants – Boosting microbiological activity
Coco Pro Super Premium Potting Mix complies with the Australian Standard 3743 for a premium potting mix. This standard is only awarded to products, which have undergone tests, and completely satisfy the guidelines set by SAI Global. This standard is evidence of Rocky Point’s commitment to quality.
How do I use Coco Pro?
Most plants need re-potting at least once and sometimes twice a year. Before re-potting give your plant a thorough wetting down and choose a bigger pot, at least one third bigger than the initial pot.
- Place a small amount of Coco Pro in the base of the pot.
- Position the plant in the centre of the pot and fill around edges to within 20 mm of the top of the pot with Coco Pro.
- Press down gently
- Water in well straight away, and then regularly over the next few weeks depending on plant positioning and time of year.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Coco Pro||10 L||5 kg||192 Bags||GMRPCOCO10||9 338456 000680|
|30 L||16 kg||84 Bags||GMRPCOCO30||9 338456 000765|