A professional grade mix designed to
feed your plants for over 12 months
Simply the best premium potting mix available on the market.
Premium Potting Mix is the ideal blend for both a quick start and a long term sustained feed for all plants. Boosted with slow and controlled release fertiliser, it feeds your plants for 12-14 months. The tried and tested professional grade formula has made it a favourite with growers for generations.
Premium Potting Mix is a unique blend of organic composted material, coir fibre, slow release fertilisers, zeolite, fish & seaweed extract, gypsum, lime, iron, natural rock trace elements and a natural wetting agent.
AVAILABLE IN: 10, 30 & 60 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Premium Potting Mix:
- Provides nutrients to plants for over 12 months
- Superior moisture retention properties with excellent drainage
- Contains Coconut Fibre and Coconut Chip; a renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly product
- Professional nursery grade potting mix
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 3743 for a Premium Grade Potting Mix
What’s in Premium Potting Mix?
- Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser – For over 12 months of sustained feeding
- Granular Wetting Agent – For maximum water retention
- Coconut Fibre & Coconut Chip – An organic water saver & root stimulator
- Fish & Seaweed Extracts – For stronger, healthier plant growth
- Nursery Grade Composted Bark
- Zeolite – For less fertilising & less watering
- Balanced Input of Trace Elements – Plant multivitamins
How do I use Premium Potting Mix?
Most plants need re-potting at least once and sometimes twice a year. Before re-potting give your plant a thorough wetting down and choose a bigger pot, at least one third bigger than the initial pot.
- Place a small amount of Premium Potting Mix in the base of the pot.
- Position the plant in the centre of the pot and fill around edges to within 20 mm of the top of the pot with Premium Potting Mix.
- Press down gently
- Water in well straight away, and then regularly over the next few weeks depending on plant positioning and time of year.
Information for retailers:
|Product||Bag Size||Bags Per Pallet (CHEP Pallets)||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|Premium Potting Mix||10 L||192 Bags||GMRPPOT10||9 338456 000697|
|30 L||84 Bags||GMRPPOT30||9 338456 000758|
|60 L||40 Bags||GMRPPOT60||9 338456 000703|