Simply the best premium potting mix available on the market.
Premium Potting Mix is the ideal blend for both a quick start and long-term sustained feed for all plants. Boosted with quality slow and controlled release fertiliser, it feeds your plants for 12-14 months.
Premium Potting Mix is a unique blend of organic composted material, coir fibre, slow release fertilisers, zeolite, fish & seaweed extract, gypsum, lime, iron, natural rock trace elements and a natural wetting agent.
AVAILABLE IN: 30 & 60 L BAGS
Benefits of Rocky Point Premium Potting Mix:
- Excellent growing results from a 3 stage fertiliser addition
- Provides nutrients to plants for over 12 months
- Superior moisture retention properties with excellent drainage
- Contains Coconut Fibre and Coconut Chip; a renewable, sustainable and eco-friendly product
- Professional nursery grade potting mix
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 3743 for a Premium Grade Potting Mix
What’s in Premium Potting Mix?
- Slow & Controlled Release Fertiliser – For over 12 months of sustained feeding
- Granular Wetting Agent – For maximum water retention
- Coconut Fibre & Coconut Chip – An organic water saver & root stimulator
- Fish & Seaweed Extracts – For stronger, healthier plant growth
- Zeolite – For less fertilising & less watering
- Organic Compost – Superior nutrient availability
- Balanced Input of Trace Elements – Plant multivitamins
How do I use Premium Potting Mix?
Most plants need re-potting at least once and sometimes twice a year. Before re-potting give your plant a thorough wetting down and choose a bigger pot, at least one third bigger than the initial pot.
- Place a small amount of Premium Potting Mix in the base of the pot.
- Position the plant in the centre of the pot and fill around edges to within 20 mm of the top of the pot with Premium Potting Mix.
- Press down gently
- Water in well straight away, and then regularly over the next few weeks depending on plant positioning and time of year.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|30L||16kg||78 bags||2-RP-POT-30||9 338456 000758|
|60L||30kg||40 bags||2-RP-POT-60||9 338456 000703|