Bold, vibrant and rich Rocky Point‘s Red Cypress Mulch makes a statement in every garden setting.
A by-product harvested from cypress pine plantations, this mulch forms a natural termite barrier when used close to your home and, when turned regularly retains its bright, ruby-red appearance for up to 12 months.
Our coloured mulch is a nonhazardous, all natural product and is tested rigorously for quality.
AVAILABLE IN: 50L BAGS
Benefits of Red Cypress Mulch:
- Natural termite deterrent
- Improves soil structure for acid-loving plants
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Encourages earthworms
- Breaks down slowly, enriching the soil through microbial activity
- Suppresses weed growth
- 100% organic and natural
How do I use Red Cypress Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Red Cypress Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Red Cypress Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|
|50L||52 bags||2-RP-RED-50||9 338456 001366|