Seed Stay & Grow has been developed to spray over seed sown ground or alternatively mixing the seeds in the solution and spraying to bind the seeds to the ground and promote faster growth.
Seed Stay & Grow binds the seeds to the ground and forms a crust on the soil surface that still enables water to penetrate and the soil to breathe.
Seed Stay & Grow creates a soil crust to minimise erosion until the seeds germinate and the vegetation takes over. The individual seeds become coated with Seed Stay & Grow and as a result of the products unique film forming properties, the seeds are protected from the elements to germinate faster.
Available In: 25L pail & 1000L pod
Seed Stay & Grow is diluted with water and then sprayed onto the surface to be treated using standard watering equipment or specialised hydroseeding equipment for project work.
Dosage rates vary dependant upon area to be treated –
- 400L per ha @ 1:50 applied at a 2L dilution per m2 (Flat / Rolling Hills)
- 800L per ha @ 1:12.5 applied at a 1L dilution per m2 (Steep embankments or slopes)
- A stronger dilution and application rate results in a longer lasting treatment.
Benefits of Seed Stay & Grow:
- Minimises moisture loss by reducing transpiration rates
- Protects the seed from heat, UV, cold and frosts
- Bonds seed to the soil surface reducing loss due to erosion
- Promotes faster growth
Information for retailers:
|Bag Size||Bag Weight||Bag Per Pallet||Ordering Code||Barcode|