It doesn’t get better than harvesting fresh beans from the garden and them being on your dinner plate in just a few minutes.
Beans are so versatile in the kitchen, here are some great things to do with your fresh green harvest;
- Green Beans with Mixed Mushrooms
- Green Beans with Chorizo and Almond Crumbs
- Green Bean Casserole
- Lemon Parmesan Green Beans
- Bacon Green Bean Bundles with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Thai Sweet Chilli Green Beans
- Crispy Oven-Baked Parmesan Green Bean Fries
- Green Bean Salad
We thought we’d keep it simple to really show off the green beans with this sauteed garden fresh green bean recipe!
Sauteed Garden Fresh Green Beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400g fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garden powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green beans, onion salt, garlic salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together until desired tenderness is reached, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish to whatever you please!